Skip to main content
1.3 Kids Have Stress Too! Preschool, Kindergarten, and Parent Training: November 18th 12:30pm-3pm ET
English- Kids Have Stress Too! Preschool, Kindergarten, and Parent Professional Development Training
This program provides a comprehensive introduction to key aspects of early childhood and brain development, as well as the crucial role caregivers and educators play in helping children learn effective stress-management strategies. This program contains practice and curriculum-based strategies to help young children learn how to manage stress.
• 2.5 hour LIVE session that provide an in-depth exploration of the program content, stress management activities for the classroom and beyond.
• 2 Electronic Program Guides: Preschool and Kindergarten the Parent Facilitation Guide (retail price $25 each)
• Live Q&A with Stress Management expert.
• Implementation tools for adapting and delivering lessons in the virtual classroom.
• Ongoing coaching and support through program delivery
• Certificate of completion
***Please thoroughly review your order confirmation to complete the registration process after purchasing this training***
***Please note that we require a minimum of 15 participants to proceed with training***