Skip to main content
This item is inactive
5. Stress Lessons Grades 7-12 (with Grade 9-12 Guide) Training: November 26th, 12:30pm-3pm ET
English - Stress Lessons Grades 7-12 (with Grade 9-12 Guide) Professional Development Training
Stress Lessons is a comprehensive resource designed for educators, social service workers, caregivers, and parents who want to help youth develop resilience. Full of psychologically-sound strategies and tools, this resource will help teens develop resilience and positive coping skills.
This training includes:
• 2.5 hour LIVE sessions that provides an in-depth exploration of the program content, stress management activities for the classroom and beyond.
• 1 Electronic Program Guide: Stress Lessons 9-12 (retail price $25).
• Live Q&A with Stress Management expert.
• Implementation tools for adapting and delivering lessons in the virtual classroom.
• Ongoing coaching and support through program delivery.
• Certificate of completion
***Please thoroughly review your order confirmation to complete the registration process after purchasing this training***
***Please note that we require a minimum of 15 participants to proceed with training***
Additionally, if you are interested in purchasing the Stress Lessons Grades 7-9 Guide, you can find it here: https://strongmindsstrongkids.org/Public/Store/Electronic-Downloadable-Products/Public/Store/StoreLayouts/Electronic.aspx?hkey=8cd417ca-4268-42cb-965a-7ae68bdf6ee7