Strong Minds Strong Kids, Psychology Canada is committed to promoting the mental well-being of children and youth in Canada. We are dedicated to nurturing resilience in kids with the use of psychological science so they can manage, learn, and grow from the many challenges in life. Please join us to ensure that every child in Canada has the opportunity to thrive.
Check this out – for kids, Stress Busters Activity Book and for teens: Resiliency Quiz and Zen Garden App. For parents and professionals, click on the age group for more programs and resources.
Zen Garden App
Learn more about us
Please share this with the youth you know!
We are currently recruiting Youth Hosts (14+) to take part in an exciting project by creating video clips to build an online game world called Thrivelandia, where youth can play games with the goal of learning tools that help them become mentally stronger and more resilient.
* Successful candidates can use hours spent on this program towards volunteer hours required for high school graduation.
Please either share this poster or this link www.thrivelandia.com so youth can apply now!
using psychology to benefit Canadians
supporting and promoting the mental well-being of children and youth
impacted in last five years
7 key programs,
30 versions, 8 different languages
1. Press Release: Building Resilience for Back to School and Beyond
2. Fall Professional Development Opportunities
3. Our Professional Development Training Packages
4. Check out The Ontario School Counsellors' Association magazine and learn more about our resources